Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Perfect Shoot

Unless we have something very special on - I believe the weekends are for sleep-ins. Aidan doesn't always agree but Alfie & Jersey always side with me on this one.


Saturday morning my alarm went off at 7am, for a very good reason. I was lucky enough to have lined up what i can only describe as the perfect photo shoot!


I had the privelidge of shooting Mandie & Roger's wedding a few weeks back, and now Mandie had agreed to don her beautiful wedding gown one more time for a portrait session on the beach. As well as Mandie, she of course brought along the new hubby AND their new 14 week old puppy, Cougar. Those who know me well know now why i'm still beaming :)










When Mandie told me she was not only willing but actually WANTED to lie in the surf and get her wedding dress soaked (it was not particularly warm at 8am Saturday morning!) i was reminded of exactly why i love this girl. Amanda thank you so much for being you and letting me get some of the best shots i believe i've ever captured - i could not be prouder of the work i've produced today and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know exactly how much you and your family are going to love them too. You are a true testiment to the phrase 'live, laugh, love ' . .that is all there is xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment