Sunday, November 7, 2010

Denzel & Febe

Fe is one of my oldest friends. We met in 1995 & have been through a whole lot of 'life' together! She is the polar opposite to me - she can hold a note, she never loses her cool in mixed netball (except that one time she punched a guy 3 times her size - but he deserved it!), has always been tidy (and tidied my room while i nursed a hangover on more than one occassion), says exactly what she thinks - always, has fabulous hair like EVERY day, is extremely organised, can find decorations no matter what the occassion, manages to stay her amazing bubbly self no matter what may be hapenning around her & is the single most real person i know. She's as close to a sister as i'll ever have & am so thankful she's still in my life. Fe and her baby paid me a visit & we took the opportunity to get some snaps for the chrissie card this year :) Denzel is sweeter than you can imagine!


I often ask clients to do kissy noises to get a big sloppy kiss . . . . . . .
And sometimes it goes a little too far :p

too too too cuteeee


My favouriteeee :)

Thanks my Pebe & Denzel - you are lovely xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, your words are as lovely as your pictures C Bear, you have such a talent! Fiona you look beautiful... and your neckless is lush! You all look like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww that is so nice! Congrats Claire - awesome 'petography'!

    ReplyDelete