Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bruce's Family

I love me a good laugh. I'm talking the laughs that hurt your stomach, makes your eyes water & give your body a huge shot of endorphins that keep you smiling for hours afterwards! I had many a laugh with Corinne during our highschool years and 10 years later i'm pleased to report she still has the best laugh i've ever heard. When she laughs - she means it, and i LOVE her for that :) She now has a lovely fiance, 2 gorgeous little Princesses and a brand new 9 week old Staffy named Bruce to look after!! I had too much fun her amazing family!

Brucey is just the sweetest little boy i ever did meet. So dopey & gentle, he reminds me a lot of my Alfie . . .


Caitlyn was not too keen on smiling for my camera! Luckilly my long lens can be decieving. Her little eyes are just too beautiful!


Lil Maddie is too sweet. . she was a little confused as to why everyone was staring at her but she worked the camera amazingly!


Thanks for having me you guys x I shall be back for Bruce's 6 month shoot :D

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING CLAIRE - Bruce is just too cute for words! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire the photos are amazing. We are wrapped with them and are one very talented girl. Proud to say I have known u all these years. You are welcome anytime and I will be recommending you and getting you back VERY soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bruce, what a cutie. Gorgeous photos :-)

    Angela
    UK

    ReplyDelete