Friday, July 15, 2011

52 Project - Strange Behaivour

This weeks 52 Project is Strange Behaviour! The things our pets do that you might not think they would  . . or wonder why they do???  For about 3 weeks now i've been a bit stressed - a few silly little things have just had me feeling blah & I decided yesterday that I needed a bath.  Aidan & I moved into our freshly built home 2 and a half years ago . . and believe it or not I've NEVER had a bath in this house!  We don't have one in the ensuite (rookie mistake!) so the bath (up until now) has been the dogs!  I lit candles, played Adelle in the background, poured myself a glass of rose & was very much looking forward to some alone time.  To my suprise, both dogs (who normally run and hide as soon as the bath taps go on) were both peering over the edge and sticking their noses into the bubbles.  I smiled like any proud Mum would & got into my bubble bath.  Alfie would NOT leave me alone.  He kept sniffing the bubbles and then sneezing them all over me :/  Next thing i know he's climbing up on to the tiny ledge that sits at the top of the bath, lays down & rests his bog boofhead on my shoulder.  I love that dog.  He's too sweet for his own good.  I hopped out to grab the camera & what do you know he followed me :/  So tonight i set it up again (with the camera ready!)  I put a towel on his spot and he gladly assumed his position while i got my strange behaviour shots :)  Alfie, Mummy thanks you xxx



Now head on over to Judy Babinski of Dog Biscuit Photos to see what funny things her pets have been up to :)  Keep following the links until you get back here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment