Thursday, March 31, 2011

6 More Burly Aussie Bulldogs!

As promised - here are the remaining 6 Burly Aussie Bulldogs I got to play with earlier in the week.  Here's the first instalment in case you missed it!

First up is the beautiful Milo - she really knows how to work the camera!  She did also fall asleep during our shoot . .






Mojo doesn't have the same look as the other Bulldogs but he's mighty handsome and he's got some charisma!!





The next lil lady turned 3 today!!  Happy Birthday Skyla x




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this last one . . .


This next boy was hilarious!!  Sub Zero was definitely the most excited out of all the dogs to be having his picture taken!  If you've had a shoot with me you'll know i spend 90% of the shoot lying on the floor, rolling around in the grass & bending myself into some ridiculously uncoordinated positions!  Most dogs are rather intrigued to have someone on the ground with them & it normally takes a good 20 minutes for them to start ignoring me.  In this case, 12 bulldogs, 4 hours of shooting - each dog only came out into the paddock for around 20 minutes or so  . . Sub Zero didn't get time to calm down & i was ambushed as soon as Kate left the paddock to fetch the next dog!!  He's a rather large boy & i'm going to throw it out there that he probably weighs around the same as me - so as i get a paw to the head & a very excited Subby trying to get me to play fight with him all i could do was hold my camera as high as i could in the air and hope it survived ;)  hahaha he's brilliant.  I managed to get up eventually :p




Toffee is a very sweet girl, in her looks & her nature, i think her colouring is amazing.






Last, but certainly not least is the OTHER Birthday Girl!  3 year old Uma x





I would like to say a HUGEEEE Thank You to both Kate from Burly Aussie Bulldogs and to Vanessa from the Canine Country Club for trusting me with your babies & letting me display my work on your fabulous Premises :)  Cannot wait to meet the pups!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment