Friday, April 1, 2011

52 Project - Week 4

Soooo this week's 52 Project theme was Self Portrait!! I had all kinds of wonderful ideas planned but got a bit tied up with editing photos after a shoot with 12 Bulldogs!  If you're new to the Blog you should know that each Friday a group of Pet Photographers from allll over the world each link blogs to create a creative pet filled blog ring for your enjoyment :)  At the bottom of this post you can click on the link to another Pet Photographer & keep going until you get back here :) 

I set myself and the dogs up in the media room - mainly for the comfy couch!  I set the self timer & got the dogs in position . . not so successful it turns out!!  First of all i cut my own head out of the shot :/   THEN Jersey decided it was a game to race me back to the couch once i'd pressed the shutter, tripping me up & ending up with a confused picture of Alfie by himself  . . the following two pictures are the only useable ones where a) i'm not blurry and b) the dogs are (more or less) in the frame with me! Haha - next time i'll be getting Aidan to press the shutter button!!



So now you know who's behind the camera. Head on over to Massachusetts (that's even harder to spell than it is to say!) where you'll find the blog of Blue Amrich Photography to see if she found this challenge any easier than me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment