Saturday, January 15, 2011

Maz The Aussie

Trista contacted me about a shoot with her baby boy after finding my card in a puppy book she received from her Vet. The picture on the front reminded her of her Pomeranian x Maltese and i am very glad it was enough to pursuade her to send me an email! Trista admitted that a year ago she would have laughed at the idea of having a photoshoot with a pet - that was until little Maz came into her life & stole her heart :) He might be teeny, but he has the heart of a lion and had no problem letting dogs 10 times his size know that he did not have time to play! Trista & her partner Ben are luv-er-lee!!! - If they weren't leaving Perth in a few weeks to head back to their home town in NZ i dare say we'd be seeing more of each other - especially since it turns out they live about 100 metres from our house!! I will literally be walking their order round for them ;) I'm honoured they trusted me enough to capture their little family & hope the photos they put up in their new home will remind them to return to Perth one day!! x


















Maz, you were a little star!!!

1 comment: