Monday, January 24, 2011

Smile like a Staffy :D

I was feeling quite sorry for myself when i returned home from my netball game. I received a netball to the face at point blank range . . . FROM MY OWN TEAM MATE! It took a moment to realise what had happened and then another minute or two to casually feel my face with my hand to make sure my nose was still there!! Luckilly i had some pictures i took over the weekend to edit & i forgot all about my bruised face :) Milo's humans are holidaying it up in Thailand at the minute so i bribed him with food for 5 minutes at his holiday home :) I haven't photographed a smiling Staffy yet so i had to use the opportunity!! Milo will be having a shoot with his incredibly cute human brother & sister at a later date, but for now - i encourage everyone to smile like Milo tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment