Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 5 - Perspective . . .

This weeks 52 project theme is Perspective . . 

When i'm shooting dogs i like to get up close . . i find it really strange to try and get close intimate pictures of dogs if i can't touch them.  The only time my long lens comes out is if the dogs are shy, or distracted & i need to take more of an 'observer' position.  I've never not used my trusty 50mm for a session & i'm honestly yet to find a dog who is bothered by how close my camera gets to their face.  I talk to the dog the whole time & make funny noises to get different expressions & I always get the close up face portrait i want.  This is different to when i shoot people . . i mean, would you be intimidated by this ??


Jersey is certainly not ;)



Head on over to Blue Amrich's Blog & see her take on perspective :)  Keep clicking on the links & you'll end up back here!  Have a super weekend everyone :D 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that this shows the same moment from two opposite perspectives!

    ReplyDelete