Friday, April 22, 2011

52 Project - Week 7

It's Friday AGAIN!  Of course being Good Friday I had the day free to have a little outing with the boy and puppies all in the name of the 52 Project!  This weeks theme was Landscapes - Steph Skardal chose this weeks theme based on that she saw that most of us will always shoot up close, blurring out the backgrounds and making the shots as 'portrait' like as possible.  We headed out to a little bush track near our place & i tried my very best to encorporate the surrounds into my picture - it's tricky!  I'm so used to making the background irrelevant & using a full frame camera with a 35mm lens is brand new to me!  I do love this lens though & i'm going to try and make sure i find a way to positively include the surrounding environment in my shots whenever it's possible :)  I took a few in different spots but this one is my favourite.  Jersey couldn't help but run over to lick Alfie's tongue for the photo - it normally goes on to cleaning his teeth for him as well but i'm fairly certain that does not a pretty picture make ;)

Here's my babies - being themsleves on one of the last hot days we'll be having for a while :)



Head on over to the Blog of Blue Amrich to see what pretty picture she came up with & keep following the links until you end up back here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment