Saturday, May 14, 2011

52 Project - in the garden

This week's 52 Project Theme was PERFECT for me!  Our own garden is mid 'operation look pretty' after Alfie & Jersey destroyed the first one they were given so i knew it would be a friend or family member that would be graced with my presence at some point.
My brother Adam rescued a very lucky lil boy from the pound last Friday - I had scattered Ben's picture all over facebook & was told on the Thursday that unless someone adopted him by 10am the next morning it would be too late :O  All the shelters and rescues had said no due to being incredibly over capacity already.  Adam had text me at 7am Friday morning to see if he'd been rescued & when i told him not yet he put it on me to ensure i called and made sure they didn;t put him down!  I phoned and left a few messages but got nothing back  . . Adam text me at half 9 demanding an update to which i had none . . the next thing i know Adam's calling me to say he had just saved him as the pound were about to walk him into that dreaded room :(  We picked Ben (now Arnie) up on Saturday morning - he was underweight & got more and more worried and confused as he realised things were changing & he was being taken away from that cage.  Less than a week later & to say he has settled in would be an understatement.  What's even more amazing is Adam moves into his new home in a few days so until now Arnie has been living at my Mums place, with: 2 dogs, 3 cats and a bunny.  Apart from wanting to play with the bunny he's been amazing with all of them.  So i popped over for half hour with Arnie :)  He was scared of my camera when we first brought him home but a few smacko's sure helped with that!  So here's Arnie - who is very lucky to be in his garden :)




 . .  .   and just some of his part time roomies - don't they just look SOOO welcoming :p


Welcome to a life of fun, safety & love Arnie :)  Oh, and you'll be a seasoned Petography model in no time at all ;)
Now head on over to Wacky Dog Pet Photography  to see what's frolicking around their garden!  Keep clicking on the links until you end up back here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment