Friday, June 17, 2011

52 Project - Accoutrements

What's that???   You think I'm drunk & made up the title of the blog?  No no, this weeks theme was chosen by Karen Weiler who tells us it's a french word meaning "accessories" :) 

When I arrived home on Saturday afternoon after shooting about 14 dogs for a wonderful rescue group here in Perth I was exhausted.  I put my camera bag on the table & could've fallen asleep then & there!  Jersey came over to say hi & sniffed the bag for about 10 minutes non stop.  I felt all kinds of guilty :(  She could smell all the puppies I'd been playing with all morning and I was too tired to play with her!  So I opened the bag, got the camera back out & went outside to get some pics of our naughty little girl.  When she brought her ball over to me I smiled - Jersey must have known the theme for this week & had just given me a brilliant subject to photograph :)

Here's my Jersey girl with her favourite accoutrement - this ball even goes through the doggy door with her!!


Now head on over to Karen Weilder from Posh Pets Photography in Canada and see what accountrements her pets keep close by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment