Friday, June 24, 2011

52 Project - Low Key

Every Friday I partake in an awesome photography blog ring full of Pet Photographers from all over the globe!  Each week someone picks the theme & this Weeks theme was High Key or Low Key.  Basically we are to create pictures that by all technical standards would be considered ether under or over exposed.  I've got a little studio set up & have done a fair bit of bright white background stuff so I thought I'd challenge myself and go with the Low Key or under exposed pics :)  Not only is the Alfster the most patient doggie model in the world he also happens to have unreal orange eyes that suited this task perfectly :)  After a bit of experimenting we didn't even end up using the studio at all!!  Although this isn't my preferred style of photography it's definitely good to stretch the comfort levels every now & then :)



Now head on over to the creators of this weeks theme - all the way over in California Photolab :)  Be sure to keep clicking the links until you end up back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment