Friday, June 3, 2011

52 Project - L.O.V.E

In case you're new around here, every Friday I take part in Blog Ring with a bunch of amazingggg Pet Photographers from all over the world.  My blog links to the next, theirs links to another and so on until you get back here :)  We take it in turns to choose the theme & this week was my choice! 

The last few weeks have been a bit yuck for animals, I've heard of lots of awful stories of people treating animals horribly & if you're in Aus you will have seen the awful truth come out about what happens to our Australian Cattle once they're exported live to Indonesia :(   (PLEASE add your voice to the list of 100,000 Aussies who are NOT ok with this here if you haven't already)  With this in mind I thought this weeks theme should be love.  All our pictures have to do is symbolise some kind of love in them - whether it be between an animal & their human, a bird & a kitten, a dog & his favourite toy, anything as long as we're sharing the love :) 

For me, NOTHING compares to a puppy when it comes to making me smile.  Imagine my face I got to spend yesterday afternoon with FOUR Bulldog Pups!!!!!!!  EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO is full of love - I can already hear you ooh-ing :) 

Seriously - when else is a yawn THIS cute!?





Now head over to Chickpea Photography & see what love they've captured this week :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG How cute are these puppies. I LOVE THEM. I must say how beautiful my niece Kate looks, just too cute. LOVE YOU TOO. XX Great pictures.
    Jo XX

    ReplyDelete