Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Horsessssss

I always wanted a horse growing up.  I know most little girls go through a horse phase but I REALLYYY wanted one.  Still do!  As fate would have it, both my parents had horses at some point in their lives growing up so my go to line was often "but youuuuu had one"!!!  This line does not work - believe me, I tried it for 17 years! 

There is something so wise about horses - they don't trust just anyone.  I love being near them, they are so graceful & elegant and effortlessly beautiful!  I was soooo excited to get out to my first horse shoot.  A huge thanks to Ann-Marie for standing in the cold & rain while i took photos of her with 4 stunning horses yesterday :)












  I could handle a few more horsey shoots I think :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I agree with everything you said about horses. They are just so wise and noble! Standing in the rain was well worth it, what beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete