Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cayden needs a home!

Cayden has been in foster care since November last year - he was given up when his first owner went to jail & consequently could no longer care for him.  He's a big softy who doesn't realise just how tough he looks!  He sits very patiently for treats & is incredibly gentle taking treats from your hands.  Oh, did I mention he's handsome???



Apparently this is his blanky :)  I was most impressed to find it still in one piece - in our house if Jersey's takes a liking to a blanket it is torn into a million mini blankets!! 

This last picture is my favourite :)  It reminds me of a F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode where Chandler can't smile properly when he knows there's a camera watching!!  I love the drool - the treats were clearly VERY tasty ;)
If you'd like to meet Cayden or find out a little more about him please contact Rebecca on 0405 164 598 - Please share Cayden's pictures with all your friends on facebook :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment