Monday, June 27, 2011

Bucky

I had the BEST afternoon on Friday!  Anne-Marie's pony Bucky is 18 months old & has more character than you could believe!!  I couldn't wipe the grin off my face when I pulled into the driveway of the amazing property we got to shoot at.  Bucky shares a paddock with five other horses all around his age & all just as interested in what we were doing as Bucky was.  I laughed non stop throughout our shoot - I had ponies sniffing my neck while I was shooting, nudging me & knocking me over as i kneeled trying to photograph Bucky & I even turned around at one point to see my camera bag in a pony's mouth being swung around like a toy (with my most expensive lens & back up camera body still in it!!).  I love nothing more than animals that are inquisitive - there is nothing more beautiful than being chased around a paddock by these gentle giants. 








and just because I can't finish on a serious note . .

Anne-Marie & Bucky thanks for such an amazing arvo - you're both too gorgeous for your own good x

1 comment:

  1. Claire you are amazing! this was so much fun and I love the photos, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete